Whether you are purchasing or selling a piece of land, the process can be overwhelming, stressful and even confusing. Hooper Hill Forestry can help by evaluating the value of the property in question, so that you can make better informed decisions and enter a sales agreement with confidence.
Our forestry experts can also help you achieve the best possible return for your property, by gathering data, developing appropriate forest management plans, and providing recommendations based on current timber markets and trends. When managed properly, land is a stable investment that can produce great financial returns and cash flow.
We see our land acquisition work as a partnership with our clients. Not only will our knowledge and expertise help you make the best decisions in purchasing or selling a property, but our forestry experts can also work with you to mark boundaries or develop a forest resource management plan for generations to come. We hope you will contact us regarding your land purchase and look forward to working with you.
Why contact Hooper Hill Forestry for your Land Acquisition needs?
- Enter an Agreement or Investment with Confidence: Whether you are purchasing or selling a property, by allowing our expert foresters to appraise the land and timber, Hooper Hill Forestry will evaluate the value of the property, so you may enter an agreement confidently knowing the current and potential value of the land in question.
- Our forestry experts are up-to-date on timber markets and trends: We will help you decide when to log your property and how to maximize your timber investment, based on current market trends.
- Partnership: Allow our experts to gather information and evaluate the value of the property for you. We can help you make better informed decisions regarding the land purchase or investment.
- Generate Cash, Supplement Income: When managed properly, land investments can produce great financial returns and cash flow. Hooper Hill Forestry will help you evaluate the investment potential of your land and develop a forest resource management plan to achieve your goals. We are also buyers of Stumpage, if you need to generate more cash in the short-term.
Why Choose Hooper Hill Forestry for Land Acquisition Services in New Hampshire and Vermont?
- Efficiency: Having personally worked thousands of acres of land in New Hampshire and Vermont, Hooper Hill Forestry owner Jordan King has collected data to evaluate the resale value and timber harvesting potential for many properties and landowners. Jordan has evaluated and made recommendations on properties as large as 1,000+ acres and helped manage over a million dollars of investment on a single land purchase.
- Quality Work: Hooper Hill Forestry is up-to-date on timber markets and trends. We will help you achieve the best possible return for your land through our fieldwork and knowledge of current forest markets.
- Experience: With over 15 years of experience managing land in New Hampshire and Vermont, Hooper Hill Forestry saves you money by working quickly to collect data, evaluate your land value and help you make better informed decisions.
- Customer Satisfaction: Hooper Hill Forestry has completed many successful land acquisition projects in New Hampshire and Vermont. We are proud of our work and relationships with Landowners.
If you are looking for Land Acquisition assistance, Call or Contact us today!
Looking for a different forestry service?
We can also assist you with Timber Harvesting, Timber Appraisals, Land Acquisition, Stewardship and Current Use, GIS Mapping, Forest Health Evaluations, Boundary Line Maintenance, Sugarbush Management, Wildlife Habitat, View Creation, and Forest Roads and Trail Building. We are New Hampshire and Vermont’s premier, licensed, forestry professionals. If there is still another forestry or logging service you are looking for, please contact us. We work with a large network of other industry professionals and would be delighted to help you in the right direction. We look forward to hearing from you.