When we are not setting up timber sales, building roads and trails, marking boundary lines or otherwise performing forestry work for our clients, Hooper Hill Forestry stays up-to-date on current market trends and research.
Please see below for a list of our favorite forestry links.
- NH Department of Revenue Administration Timber Tax Forms and Information
- UNH Cooperative Extension
- Society of American Foresters
- NH Tree Farm
- Vermont Tree Farm
- NH Timberland Owner’s Association
- Vermont Agency of Administration, Department of Taxes, Use Value
- New Hampshire Natural Heritage Bureau Date Check Tool
- New Hampshire Department of Agriculture, Damaging Insects and Diseases
- New Hampshire Division of Forests and Lands
- Vermont Department of Forests, Parks, and Recreation
- Society for the Protection of NH Forests
Looking for a different forestry service?
We can also assist you with Timber Harvesting, Timber Appraisals, Land Acquisition, Stewardship and Current Use, GIS Mapping, Forest Health Evaluations, Boundary Line Maintenance, Sugarbush Management, Wildlife Habitat, View Creation, and Forest Roads and Trail Building. We are New Hampshire and Vermont’s premier, licensed, forestry professionals. If there is still another forestry or logging service you are looking for, please contact us. We work with a large network of other industry professionals and would be delighted to help you in the right direction. We look forward to hearing from you.