Hooper Hill Forestry will assist you with Logging and Timber Harvesting, Timber Appraisals, Land Acquisition, Stewardship Planning, Current Use, GIS Mapping, Forest Health Evaluations, Selling of Stumpage, Sugarbush Management, Wildlife Habitat, View Creation, and Forest Roads and Trail Building.
We are New Hampshire and Vermont’s premier, licensed, forestry professionals with over 20 years of experience.
Please enjoy reading through our detailed service pages and don’t hesitate to contact us for more information or to set up an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Timber harvest preparation and administration supervised by a licensed forester to ensure quality logging, proper erosion control, and competitive pricing for your timber.
- Boundary Line Maintenance: Marking property boundaries with flagging, axe blazes, and paint.
- Stewardship Plans and Current Use: Create a management plan specifically tailored to your needs. Sustainable long term management can provide periodic income while also increasing wildlife habitat. This plan will result in a 40% decrease in your current use taxation.
- GIS Mapping: Property mapping with up-to-date computer mapping technology. Aerial photography and topographic maps included. Roads, stonewalls, brooks, etc., will all be located and mapped.
- Timber Appraisals: Find out what your timber is worth. This includes a spreadsheet with volumes and values by species. Data is based on inventory plot points that meet acceptable coverage standards.
- View Creation: Small openings carefully placed using topographic maps to give specific views from your home or hiking trail.
- Forest Health Evaluations: Field investigations and treatment for insect or disease problems.
- Sugarbush Management: Improve the health of your maples by removing poor quality stems and increase sunlight to the remaining crowns to increase sap production. Sugarbushes can also be created out of hardwood stands with a maple component.
- Forest Roads and Trails: Create logging and access roads on your land. Hiking and ATV trails can also be built and mapped for your enjoyment.
- Wildlife Habitat Creation: Building fields or other types of habitat can increase wildlife use on your land. Specialists can be brought in for specific species.
Looking for a different forestry service? We can also assist you with Timber Harvesting, Timber Appraisals, Land Acquisition, Stewardship and Current Use, GIS Mapping, Forest Health Evaluations, Boundary Line Maintenance, Sugarbush Management, Wildlife Habitat, View Creation, and Forest Roads and Trail Building. We are New Hampshire and Vermont’s premier, licensed, forestry professionals. If there is still another forestry or logging service you are looking for, please contact us. We work with a large network of other industry professionals and would be delighted to help you in the right direction. We look forward to hearing from you.